We have a team of immigration experts who are able to assist with any immigration matter. Our immigration team is headed by Ikechukwu Ikeh, the Principal Solicitor who supervises all Immigration work at this firm. Mr. Ikeh and Daberechi Iwuoha a Solicitor who is accredited by the Law Society as an Immigration & asylum Senior Caseworker can be contacted in respect of any Immigration matter.
Ikechukwu Ikeh’s hourly rate is £229 plus VAT.
Daberechi Iwuoha’s hourly rate is £165 plus VAT.
Fixed fees are also available. For further information on our fees, please click HERE
Immigration and Asylum Law is vast and ever changing. In particularly (or Particularly), the last few years have seen drastic changes made to the Immigration and Asylum law.
This is where we come in. Here at EcoM, a problem shared is a problem halved. We are well equipped to provide the most up to date legal advice surrounding these ever-changing laws and we will provide you with first time legal advice, so you do not have to panic. Whether you are an individual or a business, you can count on us to keep you abreast with this vast and ever-changing area of law in United Kingdom Law.
We offer a wide range of Immigration advice to Businesses and Individuals.
Our team of experts will provide legal advice on the following Immigration issues:
- All Entry clearance application [Visit, Business, Investment, Innovative, Point Base Applications, Settlement, etc.]
- All Point Base applications in country [Tier 1,Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5)
- Private and Family Life application [FLR(FP), FLR(M)]
- Discretionary applications [FLR(HRO)]
- European Union visa application for family members and extended family members.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and Permanent Residence
- Naturalisation and British Passport application
- No Time Limit& Transfer of Conditions of Stay
- Appeals and Representation to Immigration First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
- Attending Immigration Tribunals for Bails
- Asylum applications and appeals
- Reconsideration and Administrative Review
- Removal or deportation
- Judicial Review Claim at the AIT, High Court
Timescales for Immigration matters
The preparations of immigration applications at EcoM Solicitors are usually concluded within a maximum period of 14 days from the date we receive all requested supporting documents and where requested, payment of our legal fees including other relevant fees in full. The above time scale may take longer where a case is complicated however clients will be kept updated at every relevant stage of the application process.
We are unable to provide specific advice on how long it will take the Home Office to decide a matter as the Home Office has its own internal processes and procedures in dealing with each application.
Please read the Home Office current processing times on their website, Home Office-GOV.UK. We may however be able to make further representations to the Home Office on your behalf challenging a delay in their decision in the event where they fail to make a decision on your case after a period of 6 months from the date of you’re a client enrols his/her biometric (facial image and 10 fingerprints.
For further information, please contact us today or call us on +44 (0)20 3417 2112